For 12 years, Hope Hospice was created with a passionate desire to care for those that are coping with a life limiting illness.
Hope Hospice, a locally owned, community based leading hospice located in the heart of St. Louis strives to provide an assortment of personalized services, compassionate care and expert pain management to people nearing the end of their lives. Hospice care is family focused, physician driven care for those with life-threatening illnesses and their loved ones. Hope Hospice specializes in physical, emotional, spiritual and psychosocial care for persons with a prognosis of six months or less to live.
Hospice care neither prolongs life nor hastens death. Our specialized team of health care professionals and volunteers provide comfort and support to patients and families when a life-limiting illness no longer responds to cure-oriented treatments. Hope Hospice staff continually strive to offer the highest level of skill and knowledge on end-of-life issues.
Through exceptional care and support, Hope Hospice assists every patient in living life to the fullest, therefore, allowing their loved ones to continue living after their loss. We take great pride in providing services that reflect the individual needs of each community we serve.
Why Hope Hospice?
We, at Hope Hospice know that making a decision regarding which hospice organization will best meet the needs of the dying person is often confusing and difficult. This can be a stressful and challenging time for both the Hospice eligible patient and their family. We would like to give you some of the key reasons why we feel we would be the best hospice provider for you and your family.
- We are locally owned and operated … small enough to be personal yet large enough to meet all of our patients’ needs.
- We provide a low staff-to-patient ratio, which allows for a higher patient visit frequency.
- We offer up to five days a week home health aide visits in comparison to the two to three that most hospices offer.
- We provide massage therapy to all patients that wish to participate.
- We accept referrals, schedules informational visits and admit patients 7 days a week, weekends and holidays included.
- We have one hour referral response time to all families requesting an informational visit or conversation.
- We understand how critical our support is to not only for the patient but the family as well. Hope Hospice ensures staff’s presence at bedside during or after the patient’s death.
- We do not charge co-payments for any hospice services utilized. We also provide care to those without a payer source such as Medicare, Medicaid or an HMO.
- Our interdisciplinary team makes all decisions with the patients’ best interest as “the bottom line.”
Hope Hospice Proudly Provides Services to the Residents of St. Louis City & County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County and Franklin County.